LeShape works by passing 1060nm diode laser through the skin to achieve target temperatures of 42°C ~ 47°C with 4 handpieces. This system can educe fat noninvasively by disrupting subcutaneous fat cells, and feature flexible handpieces system to treat multiple anatomical areas of the body.
- 4 handpieces with practical frames
- Superior contact cooling system
- Just 25 minutes for treatment
Energy of the 1060nm diode laser creates movement within molecules of the exposed tissue, which then generates heat (42°C ~ 47°C). 42°C ~ 47°C temperature is not coagulation point.
It is an apoptosis mechanism that treated cells by heating energy die by themselves and are eliminated gradually by body’s metabolism.
- Select target area for treatment such as abdomen, flanks, thighs, etc.
- 1060nm diode laser delivers 42°C ~ 47°C heating energy to the targeted subcutaneous fat layer and shocks fat cells only to induce apoptosis. During treatment, superior contact cooling system protects skin surface to prevent any damage on it.
- Fat cells enter an apoptotic death sequence and they are gradually removed from the body by natural metabolism.
- Fat layer thickness decrease over next few weeks – months, and patients will get desired results.
Non invasive laser system for lipolysis (1060 nm)
No damage on skin surface
Abdomen & Flank treatments at once
LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU BACK